Privacy Notice of Médica Sur, S.A.B. of C.V.
I. Purpose of the processing of personal data
The Personal Data held by Médica Sur, S.A.B. of C.V. will be used to:
- Provision of medical-hospital services, including but not limited to hospitalization, surgery, diagnostic studies, nursing care, pharmaceutical services, blood bank services, hemodialysis, oncological treatments, laboratory analysis, radiology and imaging, pathological studies and analysis, therapy, rehabilitation, diet and nutrition and other purposes related to health services.
- Creation, study, analysis, updating, and preservation of the clinical file.
- Billing and collection for services.
- Studies, records, statistics and analysis of health information.
- Keeping records for monitoring services, providing services in the future and in general to follow up on any contractual relationship.
- Statistical and market analysis.
- Promotion and marketing of products and services of Médica Sur, S.A.B. of C.V. or other companies belonging to the same corporate group.
The "Holder" from the moment he uses any of the services and/or provides his personal data to Médica Sur agrees that these are concentrated in a database, in order for Médica Sur by itself or through third parties to develop the following activities necessary for the fulfillment of its objective:
- Research and various market studies.
- Quality of service surveys.
- Directed promotions.
- Invitations to additional services.
- Customer service, congratulations, welcome messages.
- News bulletins.
Médica Sur, S.A.B. of C.V. collects and process sensitive data related to health status, background and medical history, information on lifestyle and other data necessary or convenient for the purposes indicated above. Sensitive personal data will be maintained and treated with strict security and confidentiality for purposes related to the provision of health services and in accordance with this privacy notice and the applicable legislation and regulations.
For the provision of services Médica Sur, S.A.B. of C.V. you can transfer inside and outside the country the personal data in your possession to subcontracted third parties for purposes related to those indicated in this privacy notice. Within the third parties to which said data will be transferred are included without limiting laboratories, clinics, hospitals, research centers, insurers, as well as any company of the same corporate group, authorities or those that Médica Sur, S.A.B. of C.V. consider it necessary or convenient to communicate personal data.
II. Limitation of use and disclosure of personal data
To limit the use of your personal data, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or written notification to Sillon de Mendoza Street#113, Colonia Toriello Guerra, Tlalpan Delegation, C .P. 14050 Mexico D.F. directed to the Department of Personal Data in which the limitation to the use of their desired data is indicated.
III. Means to exercise ARCO rights (Access, Rectification, Cancellation and Opposition)
To exercise your ARCO rights and/or modification and/or revocation of your consent for the processing of your personal data by Médica Sur, S.A.B. of CV, if these are inaccurate or incomplete or oppose their treatment for certain purposes, please submit a request in writing (request for the exercise of ARCO rights) addressed to our Personal Data Department at email@example.com or written request in Sillon de Mendoza Street #113, Colonia Toriello Guerra, Tlalpan Delegation, C.P. 14050 Mexico D.F. from Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. containing the following information:
- Name of owner.
- Owner address or email address to communicate response to request.
- Documents proving identity or authorization to represent it in the application.
- Description of personal data about which an ARCO right is intended to be exercised.
- Any other element that allows the location of personal data and attention to the request.
IV. Means to revoke consent
At any time you can request the revocation of the consent granted to Médica Sur, S.A.B. of C.V. to process your personal data by sending a written request addressed to our Personal Data Department to firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a written notification to Sillon de Mendoza Street #113, Colonia Toriello Guerra, Tlalpan Delegation, C .P. 14050 Mexico D.F. from Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. which clearly details the data with respect to which it revokes their consent.
V. Notification of changes to the privacy notice
Médica Sur, S.A.B. of C.V. reserves the right to make changes to this Privacy Notice at any time to comply with legislative updates, jurisprudential, internal policies, new requirements for the presentation of services of Médica Sur, S.A.B. of C.V. or any other cause at the sole discretion of Médica Sur, S.A.B. de C.V., with the understanding that any modification to it will be made known through the publication of a notice that will be available on our website www.medicasur.org.mx. For what we remind you to visit it frequently.